Torrey Pines Property Management appreciates your consideration in selecting a rental property professionally managed by our company. The following information will assist you in making your experience with us as satisfying as possible.
- Your first month’s rent and security deposit must be paid in the form of a CASHIER’S CHECK OR MONEY ORDER payable to Torrey Pines Property Management or TPPM, and is due at the time the Lease is signed. Future rental payments may be paid by personal check or electronic funds transfer (EFT). Upon lease execution you will be asked to pay a one-time documentation and online set up (D&O) fee of $12.00 payable to TPPM. This amount must be paid separately by check, cashier’s check or money order.
- A Holding Deposit Agreement may be required to reserve your rental home before the Move-In date with payment required in the form of a cashier’s check or money order.
- Rent payments are accepted from tenants listed on the lease (only). Rent is due and payable on the 1st of each month and charges will apply for late payments per your lease agreement.
- Please remember always include your rental street address and unit on the face of the check for proper credit! If using “bill pay” or similar electronic banking include street address and unit in the “memo” section for prompt credit! Your bank will provide information on timing of recurring payments.
- Your Property or Resident Manager will be your contact person for all issues that may arise as long as you reside at the property. We request that all maintenance requests be presented in writing.
- Finally, when you move-out, you must provide an advance 30-Day Written Notice to Vacate. Please note, however, that you will be responsible for the terms of your Lease should you decide to vacate before Lease expiration. We do not allow early termination of Leases until a qualified replacement party is found at the expense of the out-going resident.
Once again, welcome to the Torrey Pines Property Management family and we look forward to helping make your rental experience an enjoyable one. At Torrey Pines Property Management, tenants are our customers!