At Torrey Pines Property Management, we are always looking for talented and experienced property management professionals with a passion for customer service and friendly, outgoing personalities to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced property manager to join our TPPM team and supervise a select portfolio of approximately 600 residential properties.
- Coordination of all property maintenance, vendors and work orders.
- Communication with tenants and property owners.
- Preparation of budgets.
- Regularly scheduled property inspections and reports.
- Participation in leasing and ownership meetings.
- 2 – 3 years property management experience.
- Current CA real estate license.
- Excellent customer service and time-management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Current driver license and auto insurance.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel. AppFolio software knowledge a plus.
- Boundless energy and exceptional enthusiasm.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Cell phone allowance.
- Auto allowance after 90 days.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Send Resume To:
Torrey Pines Property Management
7840 Ivanhoe Ave, La Jolla CA 92037