At Torrey Pines Property Management, we are always looking for talented and experienced property management professionals with a passion for customer service and friendly, outgoing personalities to join our team.
We have a full-time opening for a Marketing Specialist in our Leasing Department. Ideal candidate will have over 2 years’ experience in creating, reviewing and publishing marketing content in large volume. Helpful to have basic knowledge with Content Management Systems (such as back-end WordPress) and the ability to interpret web design concepts. Must be highly organized with a minimal rate of error. Will be held to a high standard of accountability and must produce results and meet all required deadlines.
- Ability to remain accountable, organized and work within company protocols with accuracy.
- Experienced in proofreading, marketing and results-driven analysis.
- Capable of understanding and manipulating online property management and marketing software programs with ease.
- Content Management System (such as back-end WordPress) experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate and interpret web design concepts.
- Ability to comprehend analytical data and reporting.
- Strong attention to detail and management of deadlines.
- California RE License and familiarity with Fair Housing laws a plus.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
This is a 40-hour/week position, Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM in La Jolla, CA. $20 per hour. Eligible for health insurance after 60 days’ employment. Eligible for paid sick leave after 90 days’ employment.
Requires proficiency in MS Office Suite. Experience with Craigslist, Weblisters, AppFolio Property Manager, Yardi Voyager, RealPage or On-Site software a plus.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Send Resume To:
Torrey Pines Property Management
7840 Ivanhoe Ave, La Jolla CA 92037