At Torrey Pines Property Management, we are always looking for talented and experienced property management professionals with a passion for customer service and friendly, outgoing personalities to join our team.
Full-Time Service Coordinator
Torrey Pines Repair and Construction, a small company specializing in property maintenance.
- Customer service interaction with property managers and tenants: respond to work order questions and status, maintain and update work order status, assist in setting up appointments when needed
- Work order processing: prioritize, provide estimates and generate reports
- Time sheet processing: process technicians’ reported hours and generate weekly hours into spreadsheet
- Time sheet billing processing: match completed work orders with original work order
- Supply order coordination with maintenance techs
- Outstanding administrative, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service and/or dispatch management experience preferred
- Knowledge of AppFolio and QuickBooks software a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Attendance at TPRC meeting off-site at maintenance warehouse in San Diego once/week.
- $20/hour. Hours 7:00 am to 3:30 pm with 1/2 hour lunch.
• Two weeks paid time off
• Health and dental coverage.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Send Resume To:
Torrey Pines Property Management
7840 Ivanhoe Ave, La Jolla CA 92037