At Torrey Pines Property Management, we are always looking for talented and experienced property management professionals with a passion for customer service and friendly, outgoing personalities to join our team.
Our current employment opportunities include:
- Property Manager
We are looking for an experienced property manager to join our TPPM team and supervise a select portfolio of residential and apartment homes.
• Coordination of all property maintenance, vendors and work orders.
• Communication with tenants and property owners.
• Preparation of budgets.
• Regularly scheduled property inspections and reports.
• Participation in leasing and ownership meetings.
• 2 - 3 years property management experience.
• Current CA real estate license.
• Excellent customer service and time-management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Team player.
• Current driver license and auto insurance.
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel. Appfolio software knowledge a plus.
• Boundless energy and exceptional enthusiasm.
• Medical and dental insurance.
• Paid vacation and sick days.
• Cell phone.
• Auto allowance after 90 days.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Torrey Pines Property Management
7840 Ivanhoe Ave.
La Jolla, CA 92037