At Torrey Pines Property Management, we are always looking for talented and experienced property management professionals with a passion for customer service and friendly, outgoing personalities to join our team.
- Resident Manager
Immediate opportunity for an experienced resident manager in Escondido. 32 hours/week at 71-unit community and 8 hours/week at 60-unit community. Must be familiar with leasing procedures and renewals, move-in and move-out process, rent collection, property inspections, maintenance requests and turnovers. Outstanding customer service skills required. Knowledge of On-Site and Appfolio a plus.
• Coordination of all property maintenance, vendors and work orders.
• Communication with current and prospective tenants including leasing appointments.
• Applicant screening and lease preparation.
• Regularly scheduled property inspections and vacancy reports.
• Collection of rent and management of delinquencies.
• 2 - 3 years property management experience.
• Excellent customer service and time-management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Team player.
• Current driver license and auto insurance.
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel. Appfolio software knowledge a plus.
• Boundless energy and exceptional enthusiasm.
• This is a 40-hour/week position. Salary DOE.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Torrey Pines Property Management
7840 Ivanhoe Ave.
La Jolla, CA 92037